Buchanan Macleod also has experience in Private Client work and can assist you in winding up of the estate of a deceased and Will drafting.
- drawing up Wills
- drawing up Powers of Attorney
- petitioning court for appointing an Executor
- Applying for Confirmation from the Court
- disposing of assets in an estate
- obtaining Bonds of Caution if required
- Generally dealing with the winding up of the deceased’s estate
If you wish to know more about our services please contact Patricia Doogan firstname.lastname@example.org.